In December 2013 we were engaged to handle the launch of a brand new business in Selsey, West Sussex. SelseyWorks is a forward thinking venture designed to provide much needed services for people and businesses alike.
At the end of the busiest B-road in Britain, there are a unique set of issues facing the inhabitants of Selsey and SelseyWorks will go some way to providing the opportunities this quintessential seaside town has long demanded.
Our remit is to work with the creative agency Loosemarbles to create and launch the identity and handle ongoing marketing of the services and products SelseyWorks will offer.
The project will run for up to 3 years and include:
- Development of the logo and identity guidelines (in partnership with the creative agency)
- Development of the marketing strategy and year 1 plan
- Creation of launch marketing material
- Development of a marketing, ecommerce and online booking website
- Set up and management of Social Media channels
- Planning and management of the launch event – 100 local influencers and dignitaries
- Design and print of literature and collateral
- Identification and booking of advertising opportunities
- PR and press liaison, forward features and interview opportunities
So, if you have a big idea or are just about to embark on a new venture and want marketing support, why not come and talk to us about how we can help you achieve your goals.