“Recenseo Ltd” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“Recenseo Ltd” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 23rd June 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Cookies on recenseo.co.uk
Some or all of the following cookies may be live on our site at any time. We regularly review this list to ensure it remains current. Last revised 01/07/2017.
- Google Analytics – Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps us understand how visitors engage with our website. Google Analytics gives us a variety of reports about how visitors interact with our website so that we can continually improve the user experience
- Lead Forensics – Lead Forensics identifies public IP addresses of visitors to our website via a line of Java script inserted into webpages. The IP address is matched against the organisation registered to that IP address. (Only corporate information is held in the Lead Forensics database, so that individuals are not identified.) Lead Forensics also records the activities undertaken by these visitors on our website. If visitors from the same IP address are using different browsers or browser versions, these visitors can be differentiated. This information is used by our business for follow up marketing with relevant individuals at the organisations
- Twitter – These cookies are created by Twitter. They are present because a Twitter widget or button is being used on the website.
- Vimeo – Vimeo is a video sharing platform and hosts our corporate video
- YouTube – YouTube is a video sharing platform and hosts our corporate video
- LinkedIn – The Insight Tag creates a unique LinkedIn browser cookie (and associated ID) on a visitor’s browser to allow for targeted advertising from LinkedIn, which will be displayed when visiting our websites. The Tag also gives us anonymous feedback on how visitors use our sites. No personal data is collected via the Insight Tag
- Google Analytics (Advertising Features) – Our site may use these Features including Demographics and Interest Reports. Where these Features are enabled, Google Analytics will collect data about our website traffic via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers*, in addition to data collected through the standard Google Analytics implementation. The Demographics and Interest Reports will not contain personally identifiable data but they may pull in browsing data from these additional sources. (*An anonymous identifier is a random string of characters that is used for the same purposes as a cookie on platforms, including certain mobile devices, where cookie technology is not available.)
- Google Analytics (Advertising Features Remarketing) Remarketing enables the display of online advertisements about our products and services to individuals who have previously viewed our website. The advertisements will relate to the site/page/article/product/event viewed. Remarketing may also be based on additional information such as interest or demographics (e.g. age range) held by Google.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Recenseo Ltd, Manor Farm Barns, Selsey Road, Donnington, Chichester, West Sussex, PO20 7PL.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.